Leighton Art Centre's 20th Annual Juried Members Exhibition will exhibit April 9 - June 5, 2022
- January 15, 2022: Deadline to submit (11 pm MST).
- April 2, 2022: Final day to deliver accepted pieces to Leighton Art Centre.
- Submitting artist must be a Leighton Art Centre member, in good standing. If the artist has a piece(s) accepted, they must maintain their membership through the exhibition (until at least June 5, 2022).
- Maximum 3 pieces per artist.
- Artworks in all mediums are accepted, including but not limited to painting, textiles, drawing, sculpture, photography, video, installation, performance.
- Collaborative artworks are accepted. Please designate a primary contact in the Artist Contact Information section below.
- There is no size limit for submitted pieces, but please realize that the exhibition will be curated with available gallery space in mind.
- Accepted pieces must arrive at Leighton Art Centre ready to display. No sawtooth hangers, please.
- Please check all your artwork information carefully before submitting. We are dealing with large quantities of data and will have very limited capacity to fix any errors. No art substitutions, or title or price changes will be accepted after the fact.
- Artworks must be available from April 2 to June 6, 2022.
Please include a short bio (max 200 words) and artist statement (max 500 words). For collaborative works, include bios for all artists, and one statement describing the collaboration.
Each member may submit up to 3 pieces for consideration. Please submit high quality, high resolution photographs; accepted pieces may be included in an exhibition catalogue and/or featured on our online shopping website using your submitted photographs. File names MUST include the artist's name and the piece's title (or easily identified partial title).
File names MUST include the artist's name and the piece's title (or easily identified partial title) - e.g. Johnson_Mary_In_The_Field.jpg. Max file size 5MB (each).
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, jpeg, Max. file size: 5 MB, Max. files: 3.
Drop files here or
Please describe the artworks you’re submitting. Tell us when and how they were made, what inspired or influenced them, how they relate to, or deviate from, your overall practice. What makes this artwork meaningful to you? What makes it meaningful to others?
Conditions of Participation
- Leighton Art Centre offers CARFAC fees to all exhibiting artists.
- Images of artwork and/or artist's name may be used for publicity or educational purposes.
- The Leighton Art Centre commission is 40%. Artist consignor's commission is 60%. Artist consignors are to be paid within 60 business days after sale of artwork.
- Your Leighton Art Centre membership must remain valid through June 5, 2022, to participate in this exhibition.
- Any submitted piece must be available from April 2 to June 6, 2022.